A banquet of
Why partner with us
We’re passionate about improving daily life for centres, children and families. Here’s just a sample of the benefits of partnering with us – for today and tomorrow.
Time, space & labour savings
- No need for commercial kitchens, specialised staff or complex planning.
- Simple preparation, fast online ordering, reliable delivery.
Ace nutrition & taste
- Delicious menus by Accredited Practising Dietitians and expert chefs.
- Optimally balanced meals with fresh, natural, local ingredients.
Maximise safety & minimise risk
- Reduced inherent risks of in-house cooking.
- Exceptional safety and quality compliance.
Manage allergies & special diets
- Breakthrough technology to generate instant, tailored options for specific dietary needs.
- Allergy-safe meals individually sealed and clearly labelled.
Ramp up reputation & scale to suit
- Attract and engage families with expert support, nutrition and renowned allergy management.
- Capability to meet needs of diverse groups and individual centres.
- Personal service and homestyle cooking for any size, scale or demands.
Download the Centre Fact Sheet
We love talking about how we can help you thrive.
A better today
- Balanced and nutritious meals for lasting energy, more stable moods and vitality – to pack more fun into every day.
- Vitamins and nutrients to support immunity and recovery from illness.
- Wholesome, minimally-processed foods to help maintain a healthy weight.
- Allergy management approach that encourages inclusion and belonging – with safe (similarly scrumptious) meals for all.
A better tomorrow
- Early exposure to healthy eating habits, establishing a pattern for life.
- Reduced risk of developing chronic diseases like heart disease, type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Build foundations for healthier skin, teeth, bones and digestive system.
Parents & Families
Peace of mind
- All children are embraced and protected, with specialist expertise to manage individual allergies, intolerances, cultural and family preferences.
- Wholesome menus planned and prepared by experts – ticking all the boxes for great nutrition.
Support & relief
- Pick up calmer, happier children at day’s end.
- Dial down dinner anxiety, knowing children have eaten well at childcare (up to half their daily food intake).
- Progress picky eaters, with exposure to a variety of textures and flavours among their peers.
- Great advice, tips and recipes for better childhood health and wellbeing.