Time to thrive
We’re proud to help centres, children and families to grow and thrive every day. Wholesome food, beautifully balanced menus, savings and simplicity – plus allergy management that’s second to none.
Childcare catering difference
- Inspired menus by Accredited Practising Dietitians and expert chefs.
- Optimal childhood nutrition with great flavours and textures.
- Breakthrough technology to analyse over 50 allergen ingredients against individual dietary needs.
- Simple online ordering and reliable delivery.
- Easy, heat-and-serve preparation with clear instructions.
- No need for commercial kitchens, specialised kitchen staff or complex meal planning.
- Engagement and reassurance for prospective and current families via healthy meals, well-fed children and renowned allergy management.
- Access to expert resources for families and caregivers.
- Fresh, natural ingredients sourced from local suppliers.
- Proud to support South East Queensland’s businesses and economy.
Quality & safety
- Exceptional standards and compliance across quality assurance, health and safety.
- Kitchens and suppliers are HACCP-approved with strict supplier approval procedures.
We strive to help protect the planet, minimise our environmental impact and support other likeminded organisations.
- All our lunch meals and bakery items come in fully recyclable, ready-to-bake DualPak® trays from Confoil, an organisation with a deep commitment to sustainability.
- We deliver meals three times a week (rather than daily), with careful route planning to reduce food miles.
- Our delivery boxes are recyclable and reusable.
We are passionate about minimising food waste via great taste (with less leftovers) and donations to OzHarvest.